Sunday, September 30, 2012

Update/New Look

       So I've been playing around with the look of the blog, I've made a few changes. Not much, but enough to make a difference, if you've seen my blog before.
       I just wanted to let you know that I might be making a few more changes over the next few days. So don't be surprised if the colors go from black and blue, to white, or pink, or maybe something else. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I just feel like the current design is boring, and maybe even a little depressing.
      Well that's all for today, I'll be posting again tomorrow. It'll be a part of a series, I'm really excited.
                                                                                       Stay Creative,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann

Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment