Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blogger Related Questions

     This week I had planned on doing something major, but it didn't work out like I had wanted, so maybe next week. So since I wasn't able to post what I had planned I decided to take this from my draft box, I wrote it a few weeks ago to have in case I needed an emergency filler post.
        I decided last night to update my template, and I want your opinion on it. Basically I just want to know if you like it and if it's easier for you to read the page. Aside from changing my text color, and background color, I changed the page width. So let me know if it's too wide, if you liked it better before, or if it's just right.
      Next week I should be able to get up my original post, I'm just having trouble deciding how I want to schedule it. So for now here is my 5 Questions Related to Blogger
1.) How did you find out about Blogger?
- I think it was Google. But it's been so long I really can't remember.
2.) How did you come up with the name for your blog?
-I'm not really sure, it kinda just came to me. I had a name I wanted to call my blog but it was already taken, so I spent some time thinking and Lori's Creative Expressions just popped into my head so I went with it.
3.) How many times a day do you check Blogger?
-It really depends on the day. When I first started out I checked it every 10 minutes, but I'd say now on a normal day maybe once or twice a day. The first time I check is to make sure my scheduled post went up on time, and then I usually check it at the end of the day to see my views. I try not to check it too often because you get obsessed with it, and then you start focusing only on getting more views, and because of that your writing suffers.
4.) How long have you been blogging?
- I started this blog  in September 2012, but I had 2 blogs before that. My first blog was kinda silly, I only posted four times and it was just random stuff. My second blog was more like a personal diary, I went through a rough patch last year, and I used it as a coping mechanism. But I eventually realized it wasn't helping me, and in fact it was very unhealthy. And so now I have this blog, and I'm very happy with it.
5.) What do you think needs to improve on your blog?
- I think my writing could get much better, but I think everyone feels that way. I know I tend to over write, and over explain things and I really need to work on fixing that. I also want to write more reviews, and post more regularly.
     
     So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Stay Creative my lovelies.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:    @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment