Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Book Review: C.J. Miller - Colton Holiday Lockdown

Hello lovelies!
Today I will be reviewing 'Colton Holiday Lockdown' by C.J. Miller. I bought this book at Walmart for $4.12.

'Colton Holiday Lockdown' is a romance novel, it is 281 pages long and it took me about four hours to read. It is available at Amazon for $3.49 (Kindle), and at Barnes & Noble for $3.99 (NOOKBook).





Book Stats

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Length: 281 Pages

Publisher: Harlequin

Release Date: December 1, 2014





Book Synopsis
There is no way to escape Dead River and a killer is waiting!

A contagious virus has rocked the small, snow-covered town of Dead River, Wyoming. And time for a cure is running out. But sick patients and a community quarantine is just the beginning of nurse Gemma Colton's trouble.

The arrival of Dr. Rafe Granger triggers memories from her past: a high school crush...unfulfilled desires. Even Rafe's outward persona--cool, unaffected--is a thin veil for his yearning. They must suppress temptation to focus on finding a cure. But someone else is watching them. Someone else has other plans for the town.

What did I think? 5 Stars

Like: Everything!!!
Dislike: NOTHING!

Would I recommend it?
YES, YES, YES, YES!!!

This book was so much better than I thought it would be, I thought that this was going to be one of the those series that is amazing and leads up to an incredible ending only to lost it's momentum in the last book, but boy was I wrong. So wrong!

I can honestly say that this book is probably the best end of a series book I've ever read, I stayed up till 3:30 in the morning just to finish it, and I have no regrets at all!

The final book in The Coltons: Return to Wyoming miniseries was the best book I've read in months, it was the perfect way to end the series, and I think it was the best one in the entire series! Since all the books in this series were written by different authors, this is the first time I've read any of C.J. Miller's books, but I can definitely say I'll be checking out some of her other books!

Will you be buying this book? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment