Wednesday, August 26, 2015

20 Little Facts About Me

Hello Lovelies!
It's been a while since I last did an about me post, so I thought it would be fun to do one today!

Here's 20 Little Facts About Me!

1. I can't sleep without a fan.
2. I can't swim.
3. I was born six weeks early and weighed nearly 7 pounds.
4. I'm a pro on crutches.
5.  I've never been to a concert.
6. I can't leave the house without my iPhone.
7. My bookcase is overflowing.
8. Due to #7 I've resorted to storing books in shoe boxes.
9. I own a ridiculous number of cardigans.
10. Pinterest is my guilty pleasure!
12.  I secretly watch Keeping up with the Kardashians! (I'm Sorry!)
13. No one in my family knows I have a blog.
14. None of my friends know about my blog.
15. I love pickles, I can eat an entire jar in one day!
16. I love history, it's my favorite subject in school!
17. Titanic is my favorite movie.
18. Winter is my favorite time of year, I love the snow!
19. I love the sound of rain and thunder.
20. I've never had Starbucks coffee!

I hope you enjoyed today's post, I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Links to Love!
XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I secretly watch Vampire Diaries so your secret is safe with me. :)
    You should try Starbucks, at least once I don't like their coffee black it tastes funny, but when it's mixed with something, it's pretty good. I love the caramel frappuccino.
    It's cool that you kept your blog a secret, sometimes I wish I had done that.

    ReplyDelete