Friday, July 29, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
It's that time of week again, I can't believe it's the end of July, this year is flying by.

Here's this week's Links to Love!






I am such a worrier, I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and sometimes blogging doesn't help. Sometimes I get so stressed over blogging that I have to take a step back, because I know that if I don't I'm going to start having panic attacks. 

I really like this blog post, she has a lot of good tips, some I already use, and some that I could put to good use. I'm trying to get back on a normal blogging schedule, but my unpredictable work schedule makes it so hard to do anything.

I'm always saying sorry for stupid little things, I need to work on this.

I love Taylor and I'm a huge fan of her music, but even I have to admit that this article speaks the truth.

That's it for today, I have a new post scheduled for Sunday, and then I should have two new posts next week, so make sure to check back for those!

What links have you been loving?
Let me know below!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment