Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekly Inspiration

Hello Lovelies!
"Cherish the time you have with people because nothing lasts forever, and things can change really quickly."

I think with this week being Thanksgiving, for those of us here in the United States, that this quote is kind of perfect. Thanksgiving is all about being with family and being thankful for what you have, it's also about cherishing your family. 

Unfortunately because I work retail I won't be able to be with my family this year, I'll be working and have to deal with the dreaded Black Friday (Thanksgiving Blitz) shoppers. Last year was really hard on me, it was my first black friday and my anxiety hit me really hard. I'm really hoping that this year won't be as bad, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Last year I was a cashier, this year I'm not sure if I'll be a cashier or if I'll be crowd control.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment