Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I'm Thankful For

  Today is the day that we here in the USA celebrate Thanksgiving. It is the day of the year everyone speaks of what they're thankful for. But I think we should be thankful everyday, you never know if you will make it to live to the next Thanksgiving.
    There are many  things I have to be thankful for, and many things that have happened this year that I would like to reflect on...
  • I've developed a relationship with my uncle who I used to never see.
  • I've developed an attachment and special bond to said uncle's  1 year old daughter.
  • I got to celebrate another year of being alive.
  • I got a clean bill of health after 4 years of worrying.
  • I've lost 52 pounds.
  • Everyone overseas risking their life to protect our freedoms.
  • My family, regardless of how much they may hate me, I still love them.
Well there's that. I know there are plenty of other things I have to be thankful for, but I don't want to waste your time trying to explain my life. But before I go there is a picture I saw on facebook, and I want to share it with you.
   Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment