Monday, January 7, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 3

     Okay so today's post is actually going to be a big disappointment  for both me and for those of you who actually care.  I don't know if I have gained or lost any weight, but then again I haven't weighed myself in a week.
     Why? Well because I started a new medication for my cholesterol and I didn't want to change anything that way I would know whether or not I was reacting to the medication good or bad.
       So far everything is good, I'm not to happy about being on another medication, I had finally got to where I was down to only taking 4 medicines, but of course I have horrible luck. I had a little scare a few nights ago and thought I was having an allergic reaction but apparently it was a false alarm.
      BUT I have made one major accomplishment, I've managed to almost cut out chocolate. I know it's only been two days, but still I've ate barely any chocolate, which might not seem major but it is. I normally eat chocolate after every meal and in between meals, even during the night if I get up I will pop a piece of Dove chocolate into my mouth.
     I've also tried exercising, nothing major, because like I said I didn't want to chance things. But I did lift some light weights and did some squats. I'm hoping to get my gym membership back next month, I would do it now, but I know the gyms are filled up with people trying to fulfill their New Years Resolutions. So I'll wait till next month, the gym I go to is so small, but you get what you pay for, so I don't mind.

Week's Weight Lost This Week: 0 pounds
Total Weight Loss Since April 2012: 62 pounds

As you can tell this week has been disappointing, but I'm hoping next week will be better.

   So that's all for today I hope this inspire's you to stick to your diet, even though the only inspiring thing about this week is my chocolate situation. Let me know your thoughts in the comment's section. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment