Friday, February 8, 2013

5 Words: Week 6

    Well it's that time of week again, time for 5 Words, and another excuse for not posting. Ugh, I don't know what's going on. Here we go...
    Simple explanation being Wednesday my mom got her income taxes and we went shopping and didn't get home till 8pm, and then yesterday was the same. But Yesterday we also had to take my cousin to the doctor, and I had to help my mom hold her down so they could get a chest X-Ray.
   So if it hadn't been for that I may have been able to post, but we spent 3 hours at the doctors office and so I didn't get to.
    However the good thing that comes out of this is the fact that I got some new things to try out and review. I also finally got my iPhone 4 ahhh, I've missed having an iPhone so much. So now that I have that I'll be able to post photos more often with my posts.
    Anyway here's today's post, I hope you like it....

Permalink- Is a URL that that points to a specific blog or forum entry after it has passed from the front page to the archives.
Bleat-  (Of a sheep, goat, or calf) Make a characteristic wavering cry: the lamb was bleating weakly".
Steward- A person who takes care of passengers on a ship, aircraft,  or train and brings them meals
Chummy- (Used informally) Associated on close terms.
Profligate-  A profligate person; a wastrel.

So that's all for this week be sure to tune in next week, I promise there will be more than 2 posts next week. And I swear I did already have Yesterday's post started there just wan't enough time to finish and publish it. I'm sorry,  know you're all probably getting sick of my excuses, but I'm trying.
Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

P.S. I just wanted to let you know I bought some of the New Mucinex Sinus and Cold medication, and let me just tell you it works wonders, so next time you're sick go buy some. It's really helped the past two days, I'll be sure to let you know whether or not those results continue.
P.P.S. I also wanted you to know I'm posting this at 12:30 am that way I don't forget because I know I have to pay bills and return a few things to the store.
P.P.P.S If any of you have used the Airborne  vitamin supplement packs please let me know below what your experience was with it. I bought some, and last night after taking it I got really dizzy, so I didn't know if anyone else had experienced this or not. But let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment