Monday, February 4, 2013

Update

   Well it's been more than a week since I last wrote, I thought I would be able to write last week, but I couldn't it was too soon.  So this week is the week I will get back to writing.
    So I'm still sick, mainly just sinus pressure, and a sore throat. I've finished my antibiotic, and haven't had to take anything else yet. However due to the sinus pressure, I'm still having awful headaches, and dizzy spells.
    But I'm sitting up in bed supported by pillows, and I'm ready to write, and to work. I'm definitely posting tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday, I'm only doing three posts this week because I want to ease back into working, and not get carried away, which I tend to do often.
     Since I don't really have anything of substance to tell you I thought I would share a song with you, it's my uncle, so I'm kinda biased in my opinion, but he's amazing. And I thought you may want to hear it, he wrote it and it's a live recording that one of his friends posted. So please listen to it, I know he would appreciate it, and share it with your friends.

   
 
   So that's all for today, I think I'll most likely post on Wednesday, but I may change my mind and post tomorrow instead. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
              xoxo,
                  Lori 

No comments:

Post a Comment