Friday, September 6, 2013

5 Words: Week 33

   This week did not go as planned, there was so much I wanted to do, but I couldn't. The reason my entire week has been screwed up is because I haven't had internet all week.
     So that is why I haven't posted this week, and it has been really annoying, but I'm back and hopefully the cable company really did fix the problem.
     Now that I've explained that, let's get to this week's 5 Words....
   
Nomenclature- The devising or choosing of names for things esp. in science or other discipline.
Nonsectarian- Not involving or relating to a specific religious sect or political group.
Soliloquy- An act of speaking  one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, esp, by a character in a play.
Tautology- The saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style.
Enervated- Cause (someone) to feel drained of energy or vitality; weaken.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. I'm really excited for next week's post, especially Wednesday, so don't miss it.. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment