Monday, April 28, 2014

April Weight Loss

Good morning lovelies, I hope your day is off to a great start! I don't really have much to say today, so I'm just gonna jump into this months update.

Diet:
This month was probably one of the best months I've had in a long time when it comes to my diet. Most of my meals this month has have been bakes instead of fried. I've also been cutting back on potatoes, instead of having them every night with my dinner, I've been having them only a few times a week.

Exercise:
This month didn't go as planned, but I definitely did better than last month. The first week of the month I still wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get in any exercise. The second week of the month I got in three workouts, the third week I got in two workouts and I also had one day where I did a lot of shopping and walking. Then last week I didn't get in a real workout, but I did have one day where I did a lot of waling, I worked with some hand weights, and I started doing squats again (and yes my ass and legs hurt).

So did I lose any weight?

Weight Lost This Month: 0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  6 Pounds

Sadly I didn't lose any weight this month, BUT I can tell a difference in my body. I've noticed over the past week that my stomach doesn't look as bloated as it did a few weeks ago, so I think cutting back on potatoes and baking my food instead of frying it is something I'm going to keep doing.

This week, actually today, I'm hoping to decide on a gym to join, and I'm gonna start trying to go to the gym daily. I recently started following a lot of  fitblrs on Tumblr, and it's really inspired me to get back in the gym and finally lose this weight.

So that's all for today, tomorrow I'll have up another book review, and Wednesday I'll be updating you on my goals for April.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment