Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top 10 Popular Authors Whose Books I've Never Read

    I love to read, but most of the time I try to stay away from popular authors. I don't know why, but it's something I've always done. Because of that there are a lot of popular books I haven't read, some I plan on reading eventually, and others I don't really care about.

Here's My Top 10 Popular Authors Whose Books I've Never Read...



     Honestly I don't see myself ever reading the Harry Potter series, and I'm not really interested in any of J.K. Rowling's other books. The only book of Stephen King's that I will probably ever read is 'On Writing', and that's because it has been  highly recommended to me by other writers. I don't see myself ever reading anything by James Patterson either, for the same reason as Stephen King, I'm just not a fan of their genre.
 
  Aside from those I'll probably eventually read books by the other authors listed above, I just haven't got to them yet, and I'm not really in a rush, I have plenty of other books to read before I get to them.


   So that's all for today, don't forget to follow if you wanna see more posts from me. For now I'm going to sit back and wait for the Harry Potter fans to come attack me and tell me all the reasons why I should read the series, Goodbye for now, I'll let you know if I survive the attack!
                                                                             XoXo,
                                                                                 Lori

   

2 comments:

  1. I love Looking For Alaska by John Green. When I was younger I loved Sarah Dessen but not so much anymore. My favorite author is Suzanne Collins (I say that but have only read three of her books...) haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about John Green, my reading list is just so long I haven't got around to reading anything of his yet!

      Delete