Monday, April 20, 2015

April Playlist

Hello lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend, I spent the weekend catching up on some much needed sleep!

Today I have for you my monthly playlist, normally I would make a picture for this, but I don't think this months playlist is worthy of it. Honestly I'm in a music slump at the moment, all of my favorite musicians are due to release new albums this year so I'm stuck with old music.

I don't mind listening to old music, I just wish I had some new music to listen  to. If you have any recommendations on any new artists that you think I should check out please let me know in the comments.

Anyway, here's this months playlist!

Nelly Furtado - Try
Taylor Swift - Untouchable
Demi Lovato - Believe In Me
Big & Rich - Lost In This Moment
Will Chase - If I Drink This Beer
Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
Lonestar - Amazed

My favorite song of the month was probably If I Drink this beer, I first heard the song last month on Nashville and I fell in love!

What have you been listening to this month? Let me know below and don't forget to leave your music recommendations!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment