Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Goals Update

Hello lovelies!
Can you believe it's already April? This year is flying by!
Last month was okay, it wasn't the best, but it was better than February.

I wish I could have finished more of my goals, but I didn't, so here are the terrible results of March...

Lose weight.
Finish Spanish 2 Part 1.
Start & try to Finish Spanish 2 Part 2.
Start & finish Vocabulary Studies Part 1.
Start Vocabulary Studies Part 2.
Start & try to Finish Algebra 2 Part 2.
Exercise twice a week.
Read a book every week.
Start writing again.
Blog more.

4 out of 10 goals.

Lose weight.
Sadly I didn't lose any weight last month, but I have been working out more and eating better, so I'm hoping this month I'll start seeing results.

Finish Spanish 2 Part 1.
I'm finished with the class, I just submitted my midterm exam, so hopefully I'll hear back sometimes next week, and then I can get a new class opened up!

Start & try to Finish Spanish 2 Part 2.
I can't start this until my midterm exam is graded, so hopefully next week I'll get started.

Start & finish Vocabulary Studies Part 1.
I didn't get to start this last month, I'm waiting for my Chemistry final to be graded and then this class will be opened up, and I should finish with it really quickly.

Start Vocabulary Studies Part 2.
Didn't get to do, due to the reason above.

Start & try to Finish Algebra 2 Part 2.
This is another case of waiting for other classes to be graded before I can start.

Exercise twice a week.
I've been increasing my workout times, and I'm slowly building my time up. I'm trying to increase my cardio by 5 minutes every week, I would do more, but I'm prone to getting injured and I'm not risking it. On top of cardio, I've been doing squats, working with resistance bands, and 5 pounds hand weights. So I'm getting there slowly but surely, I'm hoping that maybe later this month I can join a gym!

Read a book every week.
I accomplished this, plus one week I read two books! Now, I need to get busy writing reviews!

Start writing again.
I did a little bit of writing, not much, but to me a little is better than nothing.

Blog more.
I ended up blogging 17 time in March, which is the same as February.

Overall, last month wasn't my best. But you know what, you can't dwell on the past, it's April and I've already accomplished a few things I've been putting off for years. This month is going to be the best in 2015 so far, I already know!

How did you do with your goals? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment