Friday, May 22, 2015

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
This week was really good, I finished two classes and next week I'll be finishing another, which means I get all new classes! I still can't believe this weekend is Memorial Day weekend, I don't have any plans yet, but I'm sure I'll find something to do!

Right now I'm really focused on school because I'm so close to being finished. Also, there's nothing on TV right now, so I have a few more weeks before the summer premieres of the shows I watch. I'm really excited for Pretty Little Liars and The Fosters! 
However, at the same time I'm still reeling from the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and Once Upon A Time, they were so good! Also, let's not forget a moment of silence for Revenge, I'm sad the show is over, but the last episode was the perfect ending to the series.

Anyway, that's all I have to say this week, so let's get in to this week's Links to Love!









That's it for today, I hope y'all have a great weekend!
What links have you been loving? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment