Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Recently Added To My TBR List

Hello lovelies!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme: Freebie!
Since this week is a freebie I decided to go with the theme from March 31, I was really busy that week and wasn't able to participate, so I'm really happy I get to do it now!

The theme is: Books I've Recently Added To My TBR List!

Emma Healey - Elizabeth is Missing
Holly Robinson - Haven Lake
Jessica Warman - The Last Good Day of the Year
Janice Kay Johnson - To Love A Cop
Lois Lowry - The Giver
Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones
Emily Halban - Perfect: Anorexia & Me
Ben Elton - Two Brothers
Vanora Bennett - Midnight in St. Petersberg
Brett Anthony Johnston - Remember Me Like This

For this list I just randomly picked books off the last five pages of my Good Reads account, I have 544 books on my GoodReads TBR list

That's it for today, if you participated in this weeks TTT, leave your links below so I can check them out! What books have you recently added to your TBR list? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Lovely mix of books, I really hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a really good list :D I've heard that City of Bones is a good series but I've not read it yet :) It's on my TBR list too!
    Have a great day,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete