Monday, July 15, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 25

 Last week I told you I would let you know how my doctors appointment went, and truth be told, I still don't know what's wrong with me.
     First I guess I should probably tell you exactly what happened, then I can tell you how I'm doing. Well basically about 3 weeks ago I had a knot on my neck come up, and at first I thought it was just the way I had been sleeping, but then it got worse, and I started getting really bad headaches.
     So I finally caved and went to the doctor last week, my doctor said it was a swollen lymph-node, so they drew three tubes of blood, and they tested me for Lyme disease, and something else. But they both came back negative, so all I know is that it was a swollen lymph-node
     If it hadn't got better I would have had to of gone back to the doctor, but thankfully the antibiotic they put me on has taken the swelling down, and it is almost gone. I'm just really thankful it wasn't anything serious, I tend to get paranoid with things like this, and it really freaked me out.

    So now that I've filled you in on that it's time to move onto diet and fitness.

Last week was actually really good, I've got into a routine everyday, I've been doing squats, and weight training, usually once a day, sometimes twice. I'm hoping today I'll be able to go sign up for a gym membership, but I'm not sure if I'll make it, it's going to be a very busy day.
    My diet has been doing good, I've cut out most snacking and have been eating 3 meals a day. I still eat a snack someday's but, other days I don't.
     I haven't lost any weight, but I'm hoping once I get in the gym this week then the number on the scale will start dropping.
     So I know this post is short and sweet, but that's all for today. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment