Monday, July 29, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 27

    This weeks post is going to be another quickie because I don't have much to tell.

   My diet was perfect last week, hardly any chocolate. All I had was 2 Hershey Almond Chocolate bars, so I'm very proud of myself for being able to make it through the entire week. I haven't really been eating much, nothing tastes good, most of the time I can't even finish what I put on my plate.
    This week I need to improve on my exercise, last week I didn't do as well as I had been, so I'm going to have to get myself motivated again.

Weight Lost Last Week: 1 Pound
Total Weight Loss:  9 Pounds

   So I know this post is short and sweet, but that's all for today. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment