Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Words: Week 29

    It's Friday once again, I hope you all had a great week. And for those of you who went back to school this week, I hope everything went well, and I hope you have a great year.
     So now that I got that out of the way let's get on with this week's 5 Words.....

Verisimilitude- 1) The appearance or semblance of truth; likelihood; probability: The play lacked verisimilitude.
                        2.) Something, as an assertion, having merely the appearance of truth.
Whangdoodle- A fanciful creature of undefined nature.
Aleatory- Of or pertaining to accidental causes; of luck or chance; unpredictable: an aleatory element.
Logomachy-  A dispute about or concerning  words.
Tranche- Any part, division, or installment: We've hired the first tranche of researchers.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment