Friday, August 23, 2013

5 Words: Week 31

    It's hard to believe there's only one more Friday left in August, this year is nearly over. I feel like I haven't really accomplished anything. But that's going to change, I'm going to get busy and start making changes starting Today.
     So here's this week's 5 Words.....
Antebellum- Occurring or existing before a certain war, esp. the American Civil War.
Bowdlerize- Remove material that is considered improper or offensive from (a text or accounnt), esp. with the result that it becomes weaker or less effective.
Chicanery- The use of trickery to achieve a political, financial, or legal purpose.
Churlish- Rude in a mean-spirited and surly way.
Moiety- Each of two parts into which a thing is or can be divided.
   
So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. I'm really excited for next week's post, especially Wednesday, so don't miss it.. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd



No comments:

Post a Comment