Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Currently I'm.......

    I wasn't really sure what I was going to post Today because I hadn't planned anything. So because I had no idea what  wanted to do I decided to go to my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
      I found a picture that was basically a list and you're supposed to fill in the blanks, so that's what I'm going to do today...... It's called Currently I'm.

Currently I'm.....

Reading..... The Heir by Johanna Lindsey
Playing...... Sudoku 2 on my iPhone
Watching... Baby Mama
Trying....... Finish this blog post on time
Eating.......  Nothing
Drinking.... Water
Calling......  No one
Texting......   No one
Pinning......   Things related to writing and blogging
Tweeting....   Quotes
Crafting .....   Nothing
Scrapping....   Nothing
Doing.......... My daily writing
Going..........  To sleep soon
Thinking......... About maybe writing a book
Hoping (for)..... Inspiration
Listening (to)..... Rascal Flatts, Demi Lovato, and Keith Urban
Celebrating.........  Life
Thanking............ My mom for putting a roof over my head.
Considering..........  Putting off college for a year to save money for tuition.
Finishing............ This blog post
Starting.............. A new blog post

   I know this isn't much but I really couldn't find any inspiration, but I wanted to post something. I'm hoping I'll find something to write about, but as of right now it doesn't look like I'll be posting Tomorrow, but I will have my regular post up Friday.
   Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment