Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Music Playlist #3

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! So we are officially in Christmas countdown mode, we have less than two weeks to go.
    I finished my Christmas shopping on Friday, and I'm hoping to have everything wrapped by the end of the week.
     If things work out the way I want them to then we will be going to our church's annual Return to Bethlehem event tonight. But that's only if things workout the way I want them to, I really wanna go, but my plans may fall through.


Christmas Music Playlist

Christmas Music Playlist by loriboyd featuring christmas signs


   After this week I only have one more Christmas Music Playlist to go, so I'm kinda sad about that, but I'm also excited to share next weeks playlist with you.
                         So that's all for today, check back tomorrow for more.
                                                             Stay Creative,
                                                                             Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I love the songs you picked for this playlist!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete