Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Party Dresses

    Today I decided I wanted to do a fashion post because I haven't done one in a long time. So I decided since there's going to be a lot of Holiday related parties coming up this month I would make it Holiday-inspired.
    Even though I am only 16 I tend to prefer dressing more conservatively, and I like to keep it classy. There's nothing wrong with showing a little boobs or legs but I don't think you need to do it every day or for every party.
   I'm very blessed to have big boobs and a big butt, but I feel if I'm showing off my boobs then I need to wear a flowy skirt to hide my butt, or viceversa. 
   Most of these dresses will keep you covered up, I didn't plan it that way, I just picked what I liked. And unfortunately all of them except the last one are over $100, and I tried to find cheaper options, but these really were my favorites, and Nordstrom is my favorite store.

Taylor Dresses MetallicJacquard Fit & Flare Dress  $138
   Available at Nordstrom, ( Here )

Vince Camuto Knot Front Sequin Mesh Dress $148.00
     Available at Nordstrom  ( HERE )

Taylor Dresses Side Drape Jersey Sheath Dress $118
    Availble at Nordstrom  ( HERE )
     If you wanna show off your curves and also guarantee no wardrobe malfunctions or body parts slipping out then this is the dress for you. And even better is that you could wear this dress year round, dress it up or dress it down.


Maggy London Mix Print Ponte Knit Sheath Dress $118
      Available at Nordstrom ( HERE )
   This dress would be perfect for. Holiday office party, and it looks so festive. 

dee elle Textured Metallic Skater Dress $48.00
       Available at Nordstrom ( HERE )
    Low budget shopper? I didn't forget you this dress is in the Juniors section, but as long as you get the right size it should fit.


   That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want more posts like this let me know.

                                                                       Stay Creative,
                                                                                                    Lori Ann
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment