Friday, February 14, 2014

5 Words: Week 57

      TGIF!!! It's been a busy week, and I'm exhausted. I'm super happy because I got my hair cut and colored Yesterday, and I LOVE it, I'll be doing a post about it soon!!

                                                  For now here's this week's 5 Words....


Estimable- Worthy of great respect.

Meritorious- Deserving reward or praise.

Unimpeachable- Not able to be doubted, questioned or criticized; entirely trustworthy.

Unsullied- Not spoiled or made impure.

Calamitous- Involving calamity; catastrophic; disastrous.


               By the way I almost forgot Happy Valentine's Day! That's all for this week, don't forget to follow me if you want to receive updates!
                                                                             XOXO,
                                                                                     Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment