Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book Review- Tiffany White- A Kiss in the Dark (Harlequin Temptation)

    Today I will be reviewing 'A Kiss in the Dark' by Tiffany White, I got this book through iTunes iBooks for free. At this time you can also get this book through Kindle for $2.99
         'A Kiss in the Dark' is a Contemporary Romance Novel, and it is 224 pages long.



      Since my e-book version didn't have a synopsis, here is one from Amazon that I trimmed down.

     "   To supplement her meager salary as a book editor, Brittany Astor answers an ad to read aloud for a client. Expecting a nice little old lady, Brittany is shocked to instead find notorious playboy Ethan Moss. Temporarily blinded, Ethan was in hiding.
     It is the perfect opportunity for a shy book editor to live out her fantasy of having a wild fling with the man of her erotic dreams.
     But how will she bear it when the fantasy ends and Ethan no longer needs her?    "

So What did I think?      3.5 STARS

     With my last book review I didn't really enjoy the book I read, but this week, I absolutely loved the book I was reading. It was incredible, I read this book in about 4 hours, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
       What I really love about this book is that it didn't rely on sex scenes, like most Harlequin novels do, to make it enjoyable or interesting, it was amazing with out it. That alone makes me love and respect Tiffany White as a author, and it makes me want to read more of her books.
      If you're sick of reading the same thing over and over like me, then I would highly recommend you read this book. At the time I found this book, I knew I didn't want to start another series, so that was a huge plus for me. 

      So that's all for today, I hope you like my little review, don't forget to check back next week for more. Have you read this book? What did you think? Do you have any recommendations?
                                                          XOXO,
                                                                    Lori Ann
      

No comments:

Post a Comment