Friday, August 8, 2014

5 Words: Week 81

Happy Friday lovelies, I hope you had a great week and I hope you have a good weekend! I know some of you go back to school next week, so enjoy the last few days of  your Summer vacation!

I know I didn't keep to my normal posting schedule this week, and sadly I probably won't be able blog much next week. As I mentioned last week and earlier this week, I'm moving today and I'm not sure when I'll have internet again, but I'll keep you updated, and hopefully our internet will be hooked up  by the end of next week!

Saccharin - A sweet-tasting synthetic compound used in food and drink as a substitute for sugar.

Tepidness - Lukewarmness: A warmness resembling the temperature of the skin.

Haptic - Of or relating to the sense of touch, in particular relating to the perception and manipulation of objects using the senses of touch and proprioception.

Empasm - A perfumed powder sprinkled on the body to mask the odor of sweat.

Esculent - Fit to be eaten; edible.

Well that's all for this week, don't forget to check back on Sunday for a little bit of inspiration!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment