Friday, August 22, 2014

5 Words: Week 83

Hey y'all, I'm back! We're finally starting to get settled in to the new place and our internet will be hooked up on Monday. So far everything is going great, I've been sick, but I'm starting to feel better and I'm ready to get back to my normal routine!

 It's been a while since I've done a 5 Words theme so I decided today would be the perfect day to bring that back! This weeks them is words starting with the letter C. 

Here's this weeks 5 Words...

Copiousness - The property of a more than adequate quantity or supply.

Cornucopia - The horn of the goat that suckled Zeus, which broke off and became filled with fruit. In folklore, it became full of whatever its owner desired.

Cloistered - Secluded from the world; sheltered.

Chimerical - Unreal; imaginary; visionary.

Copacetic - In excellent order.

So that's all for this week, check back on Sunday for a little bit of inspiration!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment