Monday, August 11, 2014

August Playlist

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a great weekend! We should have internet in a few days, this is a scheduled post, and so there's not much I can tell you!
Recently I've been listening to a lot of my old favorite songs and so I thought I'd share them with you! 


When I look at playlists from other bloggers I always enjoy seeing older songs and so that's what I wanted to share with you today, I hope enjoy it and let me know what you think below!

So that's all for today, I hope you liked this months playlist! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another scheduled post!

XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I really loved the sound of TSwift's pared-down "Safe and Sound"! Also, "100 years" will never not be a classic in my book.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete