Friday, October 24, 2014

5 Words: Week 92

Hello lovelies, I'm so happy it's finally Friday, this week has been crazy! But I kinda enjoyed it, I like keeping busy, because it makes me happy, but I really need a break, so I'm happy it's Friday!
 Sadly my job interview had to be rescheduled so no news about that, but I did finish two college applications and I finished most of another, so this week was a huge success in my book!

Here's this week's 5 Words...

Mot Juste - The exact, appropriate word.

Lagniappe - Something given as a bonus or extra gift.

Osculate - To come into close contact or union.

Omphaloskepsis - Contemplation of one's navel as part of a mystical exercise.

Xyst - A covered portico, as a promenade.

That's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed it! See you on Sunday!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment