Monday, October 20, 2014

Pinterest Finds

Hello lovelies, I hope you're having a great day! Today I have great news to share with you, big changes are coming, very big changes, some personal changes and then some pretty big blog changes too!

First up blog changes. I've known for a while that I wanted to make some more changes. I'm 100% sure I'm going to be making changes to blog content, and I think I want to make some design changes too.
I know for sure that I will be getting rid of the 5 Words series, I used to love doing it, but for the past few months I just hate it! So that's going to change, I have a few ideas of what I'm going to put in its place, I just haven't made my mind up yet, but that's okay I still have a few more weeks to make a decision.
 The last 5 Words will be posted on December 26, it will be the last Friday in December and also the 100th 5 Words post, so I figured that it would be the perfect time to end the series! In regards to the blog design, I will tinker with it over the next few weeks, I don't plan on making any huge changes, just a few tweaks, but who knows, I might decide to makeover the entire blog!
 Regardless of what happens I'll keep you updated!

Second, personal changes. This one actually might end up affecting my blogging schedule, I'm going to try not to let it interfere, but it might.
So last week I went to Tumbleweed for dinner with my family and while we were there my mom startedtalkingwith the manager and I decided to ask her if they were hiring, and they were. So she told me to put in an application and to call her the next day, so I went home, put in the application, and called her Thursday.
We set up an interview for Yesterday and it went great! I go tomorrow for my second interview with the other manager and she told me that the job was pretty much mine because she liked me enough to send me to a second interview!
You guys!!!! I can not explain how excited I am, I've been trying to find a job since the day I turned 16, I feel like things are finally starting to work out right and I'm really excited for tomorrow!

Okay so now that I've said all that I think it's time to get to what today's blog post is supposed to be about, this months Pinterest Finds!!!

1. I really do believe this quote, I believe that there's a reason it took me so long to find a job and I really hope that the time is right for this to happen.




So that's all for this months Pinterest Finds, I hope you liked it!!! Let me know below what you think about my blog plans, I would love to hear any ideas you have, whether it be about the design, or about what you think I should replace 5 Words with!!!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment