Saturday, October 18, 2014

Luellabird

Hello lovelies, recently I've been trying to use my Instagram more. Yesterday I was playing around and I found a new Etsy shop called Luellabird , I liked what I saw on their Instagram page, so I decided to click over to their website!

Luellabird creates unique handmade jewelry and accessories for any occasion. All items are made in a smoke-free, dog-friendly home.  Normally I don't post on Saturday's, but I wanted to share this store with you because in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month 20% of all Luellabird sales will go to breast cancer research.

Out of  everything on their website this is my favorite necklace, it's called the Dockside Upcycled Vintage necklace. They also have a pair of matching earrings, the necklace is $16.00, and the earrings are $10.00


I hope you enjoyed today's surprise post! What do you think of Luellabird? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment