Friday, March 27, 2015

Links to Love

Hello lovelies!
Another week has come to an end and my internet has still not been fixed! At this point I'm not sure what I'm going to do, the only options I have is to disconnect and be charged $400 for early disconnection, or keep it and never get anything done! It's been two months and this is driving me crazy, I think we are going to go ahead and cancel it and try to find something else next week.

I'm hoping this weekend I can go to work with my mom, that way I'll have some decent internet and be able to schedule some posts. I already have two posts for next week ready to go up, I just need to write my Monday and Friday post, and then I'll have next week done.

Anyway I'll keep y'all updated on how that works out, here's this week's Links to Love!




What links have you been loving this week?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment