Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ulta Haul + Mini Reviews

Hello lovelies!
Over the past month I've bought a lot of new goodies and today I wanted to share them with you, along with my thoughts on them!

 Last month I placed two orders from Ulta and I'm planning on placing a new order this week! Out of everything that I bought I only had two products that disappointed me, but I'll explain that more down below!



Maybelline FaceStudio Master Prime Blur + Redness Control Primer $9.99
This is the first primer I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I really do love this product and once it runs out I plan on repurchasing.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation $7.99
I was nervous about trying this foundation because it's new and there aren't that many reviews on it yet, but it was a gamble that paid off well. I love the formula of this foundation, it stays on all day and the color doesn't oxidize.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer $8.99
 I had seen reviews on this concealer for years and I finally decided to try it. So far I really like this concealer, the coverage is buildable, it doesn't crease, it feels really good and it doesn't irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes.

Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil $16.00
Honestly,this was probably the one I was most excited about and it's also the biggest disappointment. I was expecting great things from this eyeliner and I do love it, the formula is great and it lasts all day, I just don't like that there's not much product and I seem to be going through it really fast.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara $6.99
So far I've only used this once, but I really like it and I can't wait to keep using it. The only downside is that I wasn't paying attention when I bought it and so I ended up getting the one that isn't waterproof.

Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss $2.99
I love Nivea lip products, I own all of their lip balms, but this is the first lip butter I've bought and I really love it.

Nivea Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon Lip Care $2.99
Like I said I love Nivea lip products, I have 5 tubes of the yellow one. I heard about this one a few months ago when MakeupByTiffanyD mentioned it in a video and I'd been searching for it since then and I couldn't find it anywhere, it seems like Ulta is the only place that sells it. Honestly I think I might like this one better than the yellow one, it stays on my lips for hours and my lips feel really soft when I'm using it.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Original $7.99
For years I had put off buying this because I didn't believe the hype, but I finally broke down and bought it and I'm in love! This is hands down the BEST dry shampoo I've ever used.

AG Hair Hair Moisture & Shine Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo $20.00-$50.00
I bought this after trying the AG Fast Food leave-on conditioner, I like that it's sulfate free, but it still lathers up and it's easy to work with, I would definitely repurchase this shampoo.
For some reason I couldn't get the travel size picture to clip to Polyvore, so I had to use the big one, but that's okay cause I'll be placing a new order this week and I'm definitely buying the big one!

AG Hair Travel Size Moisture & Shine Fast Food Leave On Conditioner $3.98
I actually bought this first and I loved it so much I had to try the shampoo too! I love the smell of this stuff and it makes my hair feel so soft, I love it, I'm going to be placing an order for the full size for this one too!

Conair You Style & Protect Hair Dryer $24.99
I bought this at Ulta last month, but for some reason it's now unavailable, but I did find it on Amazon, so I put the link in for that, it's the same price.

Freeman's Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Scrub $4.29
I forgot to put this one in my Polyvore collage, but it was a part of my first order. When I got this I was really excited to try it, but if you follow me on Instagram, then you know it did not end well at all. I had been wanting to try it for months and so I tried it out the night I got it, big mistake! When I bought this scrub I didn't take the time to look at the ingredients list, if I had I would have seen that it has coconut in, which I am allergic to. So sadly this one didn't work out for me, and unfortunately I won't be able to use any other Freeman products because they all have coconut in them.

That's it for today, I hope you all enjoyed this haul! I plan on doing full reviews of some of the products mentioned above, I just wanted to give you my opinion so far on some of them!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment