Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Little Bit of Inspiration + A Big Life Decision

Hello Lovelies!
Need a little bit of inspiration? I've got you covered. I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately, so I thought I'd share with you some quotes that always get me inspired.


I've been thinking and I'm tired of putting off things I want to do and I'm tired of settling. I've been working on myself and I'm trying to do better for me, I'm doing what I think is best for me mentally and physically at the moment.


Lately I've been feeling a little bit down, I feel like every time someone asks me about my plans for the next few years all I get is negative feedback or snotty remarks. But I'm done with that. I'm done caring what other people think, I'm going to do this my way and if they don't like it then I don't need them in my life.

I think the biggest decision I've made that is causing me to get the most negative comments from the people around me is that I decided to put off college for a year. I didn't come to this decision easily, but at the end of the day I think it's what's best for me and my health.

I'm going to spend this next year working, saving money, and studying so that I can retake the ACT and get a higher score so that I can get better financial aid and scholarships.

It's taken me a few months to make this decision, but I think I'm finally at peace with it and hopefully everything goes the way I want it to.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment