Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July Playlist

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I sure did! Luckily I had Saturday off work and I got to go to Bowling Green to my step-sisters college graduation. While we were in Bowling Green we went to the mall and did some shopping!

My favorite part was going into Ulta and getting matched for the Urban Decay Naked Skin makeup collection. I've been wanting to try the products for a while, but I didn't know what shade to order, I ended up only buying the foundation, but I think I'm going to go ahead and order the concealer online! I really like how it felt on my skin and I'll definitely write a review in a few weeks!

Anyway, here's this month playlist! Enjoy!

Christina Aguilera - Army of Me 
Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
Tyler Farr - Withdrawals
Reba McEntire - Going Out Like That
Keith Urban - For You
Nickelback - Far Away
Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang
The Pretty Reckless - Zombie
Ingrid Michaelson - Home
Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

If you have any music recommendations please leave them below in the comments, I love finding new music and discovering new artists!

What songs have you been loving this month? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. If You Cant Hang, is awesome. Love Sleeping with Sirens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't hang is one of my favorites from them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete