Friday, November 29, 2013

5 Words: Week 46

    Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all had a great week.
    I had originally planned on posting Monday, but I don't have my laptop so I wasn't able to, but I had this post and Yesterday's post already typed up, so I was able to post them from my phone.
    I should have my laptop back by Monday, but if I don't I'll just post it as a delayed post on Tuesday.
    That's all for now, I'll give you more details on Monday when I'm not typing on my phone.

    Here's this weeks 5 words....


Paradigm- A typical example or pattern of something; a model.
Pedantic- Of or like a pendant.
Precipitous- Dangerously high or steep.
Rancor- Bitterness or resentfulness, esp. when long-standing.
Recapitulate- Summarize and state again the main points of.


So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment