Monday, November 18, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 41

     Last week was rough, I don't even know how to explain it, it feels like everything that could go wrong went wrong. I'm really hoping this week improves, and that I can get back on track, because I accomplished absolutely nothing last week.

Diet:  I'd say I did pretty well on my diet last week, I had my first soda in two weeks, and I did have Long John Silvers one night. But other than that I ate pretty normal.

Exercise:  I actually did really good at exercising last week. I was able to find room for my stationary bike, and I got it out Friday, and did that for 40 minutes. Then, Saturday I was regretting it, but I did do 10 minutes, and I also worked out Yesterday. On top of that I started trying to up my squats and weights, but my ass really hurts from Friday, so I'm gonna have to take it slow till my body gets used to exercising again.


So Any results?

Weight Lost Last Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  14  Pounds


No, no results this week, but I'm okay with that cause I know I worked hard, and I did my best.
   There was one good thing that came out of last week, I sent in my first paper for my new class, and I got it back on Friday, I totally thought I had failed it, but  got a 87 on it, so that kinda made up for having a crappy week.


   So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that.                    
                                                               Stay Creative,
                                                                             Lori Ann
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment