Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogmas Day 12: Over $100 Holiday Gift Guide

Hello lovelies,
Today I'm bringing you my Under $100 Holiday Gift Guide! As of right now, this will be my final gift guide for this year, but if you want to see more, then let me know below and I'll try to do another!

Today I only have 13 items for you, but I think you're really going to like them, so let's get started!


I really like the look of this trench coat, I like more structured pieces, plus it's on sale!

I've never actually smelled this for myself, but I've had it recommended to me time and time again and I really want to get a sample of it to try.

I HATE having, I hate it, if I had $449 to pay for this I would buy it in a hearbeat! When I first saw commercials for the Tria I thought it was just some gimmicky product, but from the reviews I've seen it's actually the real deal, and it's a lot cheaper than other options.

I don't drink coffee often, but when I do I usually only drink one cup and I'm done, so a single serve coffee maker is perfect for me because I hate wasting stuff.

I love this Molten Red color, I've been searching for a coat like this for a while, I just never thought of looking at L.L. Bean for one! Sadly I've already bought a coat for this winter, but next winter I'll make sure to remember this!

Goodnight Macaroon Pearl Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings $118.00
I feel like a nice pair of pearls is a timeless and foolproof gift for women of all ages, this particular pair comes in three colors, white, purple, and pink. Personally I prefer the white, but it's nice to have the option of getting a different color if you wanted something different.

Tuckernuck Bristol Men's Watch Daniel Wellington $229.00
I really like this watch, I think it's very simple and it could be worn by pretty much any guy on your list!

Ann Mashburn Box-Pleat Skirt $225
I really like this piece because it has a classy timeless style and I also really love that it has pockets!

Chi Ultra CHI Orbit 3 in 1 Tourmaline Cermaic Curler $120.00
I really need a new curling iron, I like this set becuase it's the quality of a CHI, but you get three sizes! I think this is definitely worth the price, plus it's easier to store and keep organized compared to three full-size curling irons.

Citizens of Humanity Skinny Stretch Leggings (Axle) $178.00
I really love the look of these leggings, they really do look like jeans, and I love black jeans!

Hunter Sandhurst Equestrian Boots $175.00
When I first saw these boots I didn't like them, but they've started to grow on me, and now I want them!

Clarisonic Mia 3 Replenishing Moisture Cleanse $199.00
I mentioned this in yesterday's post I've had an urge to buy a new face brush even though I really don't need one! But I decided to go ahead and include it to give y'all some ideas!

Urban Decay Naked Vault $280.00
This one really doesn't need an explanation, this is on pretty much every girls 'If I Could Have Anything This Christmas Wishlist'!

That's it for this post, I hope you liked it! My 5 Words for this week will be up in a little while, make sure you read it, I received some of the best news ever yesterday and I talk about it in that post!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment