Friday, December 5, 2014

Blogmas Day 5: Under $50 Holiday Gift Guide

Hello lovelies, today I'm bringing you my Under $50 Holiday Gift Guide, next week I'll give you my Under $100 Holiday Gift Guide and my Over $100 Holiday Gift Guide!

I've always wanted to try bareMinerals makeup but for some reason I've just never made the purchase. I have sensitive eyes, so I'm really interested in these eyeshadows, if any of you have ever tried them please let me know below what you think!

I love buying blankets and throws, my addiction to buying blankets is almost as bad as my candle addiction, the only thing keeping me from buying this one is the price.

I've never tried the Fresh Sugar lip products but I really want to, my lips are really flaky and dry so I want to see if the Fresh Sugar would work!

Taylor by Taylor Swift $50.00
When this perfume was first released I didn't think I would like it, but after I tested it I did. It's not my favorite Taylor Swift perfume, but I would still buy it!

Limited Edition It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Holiday Palette $42.00

Ashley Brooke Designs Everyday I'm Hustlin' Mug $23.00
This mug is so cute, there's no explanation needed!

It Cosmetics Your Face Eye Essentials Mini 5Pc Travel Brush Set $30.00
I've been on an It Cosemtics kick here lately, I've heard so many amazing things, and all of their products look amazing and I don't know what to try first. I know I want their limited edition holiday eyeshadow palette, I'm also interested in their foundation and their brushes!

Bath & Body Works Foxy Lady Super Soft Slippers $16.50
Who doesn't need a soft pair of slippers for wearing around the house?

BAN.DO 'Blah Blah Blah' Thermal Travel Mug $14.00
So adorable!

Steve Madden 'Delerius' Pump $50.00
My closet is in serious need of these shoes! Fun Fact: The only pair of heels I own are one pair of wedges and one pair of boots with a wedge heel, so I don't have any real heels, so I really do need these!

Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit $45.00
Lately I've been wanting to start contouring, but I don't own any products to contour with, I found this Smashbox set and I really like the colors, I think it would be great on my skin tone and I really like the brush that comes with the kit.

J. Crew Glass Tumbler Set $40.00
Aren't these glasses just perfect?!

Dream ID Bracelet $33.00
I'm in love with this bracelet, there's some more like it, but this is my favorite one! It's been a while since I've bought any jewelry and even longer since I've splurged on bracelets, so I definitely see myself buying this in the next few weeks!

Kate Spade New York 'Confetti' iPhone Case $40.00
I love Kate Spade iPhone cases, they always look so classy!

So that's it for today's gift guide, don't forget to check back tomorrow for my Christmas Bucket List! 
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment