Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Favorite Songs of 2014

Hello lovelies,
My taste in music is constantly changing, I'm constantly discovering new (and old) songs and artists! I love music, I love listening to it when I'm sad, when I'm depressed, and of course when I'm happy!
This year I discovered and fell in love with a lot of songs, and today I'm going to list my 10 favorite songs of the year!


Lucy Hale - Road Between
Road Between is probably my favorite song of 2014, I love the message behind it, and Lucy's voice sounds amazing.

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Shake It Off is one of my favorite songs off of 1989, the album wasn't my favorite, but I did love some of the songs, and I think Shake It Off is great.

Demi Lovato - Let It Go
Who doesn't love Let It Go???

John Legend - All of Me
I've never been a huge John Legend fan, but I really do love this song, and I've listened to it a lot this year.

SoMo - Ride
I first discovered SoMo earlier this year and I immediately fell in love with his voice, he is an incredible artist and I can't wait to hear new music from him!

Rascal Flatts - Rewind
I've grown up listening to Rascal Flatts and they've never put out a song or album I don't like, so it's not surprise that this song is on my list of favorites!

Miranda Lambert ft. Carrie Underwood - Something Bad
The first time I listened to this song I really didn't like it, but once I listened to it some more I really started loving it. It's a great motivation song, it gets you pumped up and ready to go!

Cher Lloyd - Sirens
I had heard of Cher before she released Sirens, but I never was a huge fan. Sirens is so different from her other music and I love it!

Carrie Underwood - Something In The Water
I've been a huge fan of Carrie's since her first album, so once again, it's no surprise that this song makes it onto my list!

Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato - Avalanche 
NEMI!!! Okay I admit it, I'm a huge Nemi shipper, they would look so cute together, but they're both in relationships and I respect that. This song is incredible, the notes Demi hits in this song is some of her highest notes and their voices sound amazing together!

There are so many more songs that I've loved this year, but it would take forever to list them, so I'm going to leave you with these 10 songs! What were your favorite songs this year? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment