Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Favorite Holiday Movies

Hello lovelies, 
Every year from November 1st through to the end of December if I'm watching TV, it better be a Christmas movie! I have a slight obsession with ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas! I also tend to constantly have my TV on hallmark, their movies may be a bit cheesy, but I love it!

Because I've spent the past month and a half watching only Christmas movies, I have a few recommendations for you! Most of them you've probably seen, but I thought I'd go ahead and show them to you anyway!

Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
I love the Grinch, it is by far my favorite Christmas movie, I watch it every year!

Elf
Who doesn't love buddy the elf?

The Polar Express
I love this one because it's something I can watch with my baby cousin and she won't get scared by it!

The Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
I love all three of the Santa Clause movies, my favorite is the third movie, I have it on DVD and I watch it all year round.

Home Alone & Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
I grew up watching the Home Alone movies and I still love them!

Christmas With the Kranks
I love Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis on their own, but they're even better together!

Matchmaker Santa
This is a Hallmark movie starring Lacey Chabert, it's probably one of my favorite Hallmark movie, it's a really cute holiday romance and I love it!

What are your favorite Christmas movies?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment