Wednesday, April 26, 2017

3 Ways I Use Coconut Oil

Hello Lovelies!
We all know coconut oil is a miracle product and can be used for variety of uses, from cooking to beauty, etc. So today I wanted to share with you the top 3 ways I use coconut oil and the brand I use!

I buy my coconut oil online from Amazon and I use Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Hair Treatment
I try to use this as often as possible, but sometimes I get lazy and don't use it as often as I should. I try to do it at least once a month, but most of the times it ends up being once every few months.

My advice for when you wash it out is to shampoo twice and condition twice and usually that gets all the oil out of my hair. Recently I've been using the  OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo and conditioner, and with it I can get it out with one shampoo and two rounds of conditioner.


Eye Makeup Remover
You probably think this sounds crazy, but it works! I put a tiny amount on my fingers, rub it together to make it melt and just start rubbing around my eyes. It removes waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow!


Dog Treat
The great thing about coconut oil is that it's good for dogs too. I try to give my dog some coconut oil 2-3 times a week, it's great for their heath and keeps their coat shiny and healthy. My dog loves coconut oil, I scoop it out of the jar with my fingers and  he goes crazy trying to make sure he licks off every last drop!

How do you use coconut oil in your everyday routine?
Let me know below!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment