Monday, April 17, 2017

Pins I'm Loving

Hello Lovelies!
It's been a while since I've done a Pinterest related post, so I'm really excited to be sharing this! I have a love hate relationship with Pinterest, I love it, but I hate how much time I waste on it! I've been doing really good here recently and I've been managing my time better, so I don't feel bad about using it anymore.

If you have any tips for dealing with a Pinterest addiction let me know! But for now, here's this month's Pins I'm Loving!
I got a new desk and so now I just gotta get organized!

Chocolate Lava Cakes 25 mins to make, makes 4
I love Domino's lava cakes, but I hate having to pay for them, I really want to find a way to make them, so I'm gonna give this a try.

A Shortcut Guide to the French Quarter
I FINALLY have enought paid time off to take a week and a half vacation from work and I'm trying really hard to decide what I want to do.

Maine is a big contender, I've never been on a real vacation, so I really wanna take trip!

What have you been loving on Pinterest? Do you have any recommendations for a budget friendly vacation?
Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment