Monday, April 10, 2017

April Playlist

Hello Lovelies!
It's been a while since I last posted a playlist or shared any type of  music post with y'all. Honestly it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I decided to start with a music post. I want to start blogging again, but I want to try starting out slow so I don't get overwhelmed again.

So here's my first playlist of the year, I hope you enjoy!

I've been hooked on Yours If You Want It since it came out, I LOVE Rascal Flatts, they are one of my all time favorites and I've never hated anything they've released.

Livin' My Life Like a Country Song is actually a new song to me, I just discovered it last week and I love it!

Chances by Five for Fighting is a song I've known for a while, but I just re-discovered it while I was rewatching The Vampire Diaries.

What have you been listening to? Anything you think I should check out?
Let me know below!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment