Friday, March 15, 2013

5 Words: Week 11

   So it's Friday, and I haven't had the best week so far, but I did enjoy my birthday, a little. What I didn't enjoy is that I can't get my drivers permit without permission from the local school board,even though I'm no longer enrolled in this school system. So next Wednesday, I'm gonna go have a fight to see who wins, me or them.
    I also didn't enjoy having to get a B-12 shot yesterday, and my left foot is swollen and slightly bruised, so I go back to the doctor on Monday. The only good thing that came out of my doctors visit Yesterday is that I was right when I said I thought my Iron levels were low.
      Another good thing is I finally got an appointment for March 27 to see an Orthodontist about getting my gap in my teeth fixed. So I guess the good things do outweigh the bad, but only just a little.
     Okay so that's the weekly Update, now lets get to the words....
Subjugation-  Forced submission to control by others.
Waffler- Someone who writes or speaks in a vague and evasive manner.
Yellow Journalism-  Journalism that is based upon sensationalism and crude exaggeration
Journeyman-
       1.) A trained worker who is employed by someone else.
       2.) A worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
Emeritus- (Of the former of an office, esp. a professor) Having retired but retaining his title as an honor.

Well that's all for this week, Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment