Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Questionnaire #2

      When trying to decide what to write about today I thought about things I'd done in the past. And then I decided why not do another questionnaire like I did a few months ago.
     If you weren't reading my blog back then here's the LINK , and basically I just answered 10 questions. It was fun to do, but at times very challenging, so I'm looking forward to doing today's post.
 1.) What is a nickname only people close to you call you?
-My nickname is really embarrassing and I really don't know why they call it but they call me Pookie. They only do it do annoy me now, but apparently when I was younger they called me that all the time. I on the other hand refuse to even try to remember them calling me that. Haha, other than that the only nickname I have is Lori Ann, which is what I'm called when I'm in trouble.
 2.) What is a song you secretly love to blast and belt when you're alone?
- Wow this is actually a hard one. I listen to so many different types of music it's insane. I don't really sing along to music very often, but when I do it's normally Demi Lovato, or Miranda Lambert. As for music that I like to blast, here recently I've been unplugging my headphones when I'm home alone, and playing Daughtry and Demi Lovato. I'll also play music on my iPhone, my favorite song on there to blast is the Live version of Def Leppard Pour Some Sugar on Me, and Esthero Never Gonna Let You Go.
3.) What's some of your nervous habits?
- When I'm nervous I tend to bite my lips. A LOT. I also play with my hair, and pick the nail polish off my finger nails.
4.) What's the drink you order most at Starbucks?
- Well I've never had a Starbucks coffee. The nearest Starbucks to me is over an hour away. However we do have a small area in our local clinic that sells Starbucks coffee, I'm just not sure what to order, and don't want to waste my money. Feel free to make a suggestion, I know I like French Vanilla coffee if that helps.
5.) What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
- Hmmm, I guess that would be to wash your face twice a day. I only wash at night, but that's how I've always done it, if I feel oily during the day I just use a Simple Face Wipes, they recently released some here in the US for balancing oil.
6.) What was your favorite toy as a child?
- When I was growing up I loved Barbies, I had a big box full of them, and would play with them all day everyday.
7.) Do you have any phobias?
- I'm scared of spiders,and of course snakes, really any type of bugs. And I'm also a germaphobe.
8.) What side do you sleep on?
- I fall asleep on my right side and never know what side I'm gonna wake up on. I'm a heavy sleeper, but also a light sleeper at the same time. I can wake up easily, and I get woken up easily. But when I'm asleep I never dream, and never know I've moved or lost a pillow or blanket. This is the reason why I tend to have neck and back problems.
9.)Time to sleep what are you wearing?
- I'm literally laying in bed wearing a pair of old holy Capri's I've had since Elementary school and a spaghetti strap shirt. Other times I'll wear a pair of long workout pant like from Danskin, just because they feel comfortable.
10.) When were you born?
- I was born on March 13, 1997. I was 6 weeks early, and my mom nearly lost me several times while pregnant.
     Okay so that's all for today. I got most of these questions from a tag I've seen going around it's called the Weird Questions TAG, but I didn't really want to do a tag. And I also didn't really know what to put for some of them so instead I just used them for this questionnaire.
   Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog :D I loved reading your answers. You have a new follower :)
    xx Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete