Friday, October 4, 2013

5 Words: Week 38

    It's Friday, the first Friday of October, and I'm so happy. It's finally starting to feel like fall, and I'm so ready for the weather to cool down, it's still in the 80's here, and I'm just sick of it.

Here's this week's 5 Words....

Ultra-mundane- Pertaining to supernatural things or to another life.
Ado- Unnecessary activity or ceremony.
Gambol- Playful leaping or frisking.
Cognizant- Taking notice.
Animadvert- To pass criticism or censure.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. I'm really excited for next week, I've got some really interesting stuff coming up over the next few weeks.. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment