Friday, October 18, 2013

5 Words: Week 40

  Normally I can come up with a first line for this series, but I go nothing today.
           So here's this weeks 5 Words....

Ballyhoo- Extravagant publicity or fuss.
Belie- (Of an appearance) fail to give a true notion or impression of (something); disguise or contradict.
Colloquial- ( Of language) used in ordinary or familiar conversation; not formal or literary.
Conundrum- A confusing and difficult problem or question.
Copacetic- In excellent order.
Diction- The choice and use of words and phrases in speech or writing.

So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment