Monday, October 7, 2013

Weight Loss Mondays: Week 35

    So before I get started with this post I want to make an announcement. If you follow me on Twitter then you know that last week, I was finally able to figure out how to add a Pin It button to my photos. I'm so proud of myself, I never thought I was going to figure it out, but I did.
       Now that I got that out of the way here's this week weight Loss Mondays.
        For my diet there's been days where I've pigged out and gave into my cravings, and then there's been days where I've hardly ate anything. I think the reason I haven't been eating is because I'm sick, and my throat hurts.
       Last week, it did not go good on the exercise front at all. All week I didn't really feel good, and then my blood pressure was on the low side, which was adding to me feeling pretty crappy.
       
Weight Lost Last Week:  1 Pound
Total Weight Loss:  10  Pounds

     Okay I gotta admit, I seriously thought when I hopped on the scale that it was gonna show that I had gained weight, but it didn't
     As of right now I've only lost one pound, but I actually think it may be more because I'm bloated and on my period. So according to the scale I've only lost one pound from my pre-period weight, but according to the scale at the doctors office, I've lost 4 pounds.
    I guess I'll know for sure later this week, when I no longer feel like I'm getting stabbed with a knife in the stomach.

     So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment